The Birkman Method encourages personal growth by uncovering strengths and challenges
As a Certified Birkman Signature Consultant, Hive Partners helps individuals and teams use The Birkman Method to better communicate and develop a clearer understanding of people’s interests, needs, usual behaviors, and stress behaviors.
Hive Partners utilizes the Birkman Method because it paints a comprehensive picture of an individual’s personality and motivations.
The only assessment that captures underlying Needs
- By understanding one’s own needs, individuals are better able to recharge, stay motivated, and avoid stress behavior.
- By understanding an employee’s needs, a manager is able to provide support to improve morale, increase productivity, and better facilitate communication.
Examine personality and perceptions in a social context
- The social context of a person’s behavior promotes better self-management and awareness of their own extremes relative to social norms.
- By seeing the ways others perceive the world, an individual can better respect and empathize with their colleagues.
Behavioral and occupational data combined in one assessment
- The Birkman assessment measures how employees relate to the people around them through their communication style, giving insights into potential gaps in an organization’s communication or culture.
- Birkman has data on the typical interests, usual behavior, and needs of individuals in a variety of job fields, so respondents can see how closely they match the complete personality profile of people tenured in different careers.
I want to explore the Birkman Method for myself and/or my organization.